HP PVC‑free Durable Smooth Wall Paper
$4.50 / sq. ft.
We are your one-stop-shop for wallpaper! We will print your wallpaper faster than anyone else… and we can install it too! Our network of professional wallpaper installers will make sure your wallpaper is installed beautifully. Call (804) 366-0642 or email email@example.com for more information.
Define your interiors with durable, colorful, creative wall decorations. HP PVC-free Durable Smooth Wall Paper is designed to last with Type II (ASTM F793) compliance for scrub and scratch resistance.
See high-impact graphics with an extended range of colors. Engineered with ColorPRO Technology to deliver color excellence, this digital wall decoration solution from HP delivers professional quality and striking results.
Prints produced with HP Latex Inks on HP PVC-free Durable Smooth Wall Paper are Type II (ASTM F793) compliant for durability characteristics-ideal for use in environments subject to wear and tear.
Compliance with international wallcovering industry standards
|Type II wallcovering, ASTM F793 complaint for durability characteristics5
|Class A rated flame-spread performance material7
|Over 20 years indoordisplay permanence8
Wide range of textures (embossable)
Works with commonprimers, pastes, finishing, and installation methods
Environmental and health certifications
|PVC-free1 alternative, easier to dispose of thanmost PVC-based substrates
|UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certifiedprints3
Compliant with CHPS Section 01350 specification
|Earn LEED credits11
|Highly mold and mildew resistant12
Carries the CE certification15
|290 g/m² per TAPPI T-410 Test Method
|431 microns/17 mil per TAPPI T-411 Test Method
|94% per TAPPI T‑425 Test Method
|15 to 35° C / 59 to 95° F
|30 to 80% RH
Display permanence(Indoor home or office)
|20+ years, away from direct sun with HP Latex Inks8
Display permanence(Commercial in-window)
|3+ years, unlaminated with HP Latex Inks13
|Water-resistant with HP Latex Inks14
|Class A rated flame-spread material7
|Type II Wallcovering
|ASTM F793 v10
1. Chemical analysis demonstrated elemental chlorine to be at or below 200 ppm. Presence of chlorine is attributed to residual chlorine used in the papermaking process, and not due to the presence of PVC.
2. Based on a comparison of HP Latex Ink technology to competitors with leading market share as of December, 2013 and analysis of published MSDS/SDSs and/or internal evaluation. Performance of specific attributes may vary by competitor and ink technology/formulation.
3. With HP Latex Inks. UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certification to UL 2818 demonstrates that products are certified to UL’s GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. For more information, visit ul.com/gg or greenguard.org.
4. HP trademark license code FSC®-C017543, see fsc.org. Not all FSC®-certified products are available in all regions.
5. HP PVC-free Durable Smooth Wall Paper is compliant with the ASTM F793 standard (Type II) when printed at full coverage using Original HP 792 Latex Inks on the HP Latex 200 Printer series or HP 831 Latex Inks on the HP Latex 300 Printer series or HP LX610 Latex Inks on the HP Latex 800 Printer series or HP 881 Latex Inks on the HP Latex 3000 Printer. To avoid staining in unprinted areas, HP recommends cleaning the area within 30 minutes of any spill using a non-abrasive sponge with warm water and a mild dishwashing detergent.
6. Prints on HP PVC-free Durable Smooth Wall Paper with Original HP 831 Latex Inks on the HP Latex 300 Printer series or HP 792 Latex Inks on the HP Latex 210/260/280 Printers have a color gamut ≥ 430K CIELab units. Type II wallcovering complaint with ASTM F793 for durability characteristics.
7. Tested to ASTM E84-13a for burning characteristics. Rated per section 803.1.1 of the International Building Code.
8. With HP Latex Inks. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, by HP Image Permanence Lab. See HPLFMedia.com/t/printpermanence.
9. This product does not contain substances listed as SVHC (155) per Annex XIV of the EU REACH directive published as of June 16, 2014 in concentrations exceeding 0.1%. To determine the status of SVHC in HP products, see the HP REACH Declaration published at HP Printing Products and Consumable Supplies. Logo source: Copyright European Chemicals Agency.
10. UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified prints exceed the Special Environmental Requirements of the Collaborative for High-Performance Schools (CHPS), California Department of Public Health Standard Practice Section 01350 specification for indoor air emissions, and are accepted by Green Globes and Green Guide for Healthcare programs. See chps.net.
11. To obtain US LEED credits based on FSC® certification, the builder must purchase HP PVC-free Durable Smooth Wall Paper printed with HP Latex Inks from an FSC Chain of Custody certified print service provider. To obtain LEED credits based on UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certification, HP PVC-free Durable Smooth Wall Paper printed with HP Latex Inks must be part of a wall system in which all components are UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified.
12. With HP Latex Inks. UL GREENGUARD found HP PVC-free Durable Smooth Wall Paper, which is designed with a breathable construction, to be highly mold and mildew resistant using test method GGTM.P040 and following the guidelines of ASTM D 6329. See greenguard.org/en/CertificationPrograms/listingprograms_copy1/ CertificationPrograms_microbialProgram.aspx. No products are mold proof. It is uncertain that any material will resist mold or mildew indefinitely.
13. Interior in-window display ratings by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP printing materials. See HPLFMedia.com/t/printpermanence.
14. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of media including HP media; water resistance is comparable to eco- and low-solvent inks when printed on water resistant substrates. Water resistance testing follows ISO 18935 method. Results may vary based on specific media performance. See HPLFMedia.com/t/printpermanence.
15. According to European Standard EN15102.
We are here to help!
We understand that ordering custom wallpaper can be a little confusing. File setup, image resolution, bleeds and even getting the correct measurements are all valid concerns. Often times the answers are dependent on a number of factors. So if you’ve never ordered from us before, or if you just want a quick refresher, we will be glad to walk you through everything Please call (804) 366-0642, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below: